Is your company ready for a fire, robbery, ransomware attack or sabotage?
Every company should have a disaster recovery plan that includes:
- File and data replication in multiple regions.
- Multi cloud provider data centers (i.e. Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure).
- Infrastructure automation with HashiCorp Terraform and Ansible de Red Hat.
- Outside storage of daily, monthly and yearly backups.
- 24×7 monitoring and alerting systems with a dedicated emergency team.
- Documentation for systems, applications, processes and critical people and resources.
We Help Companies Automate Their Cloud Infrastructure:
- Trusted independent advisors for C-level executives.
- Leading, planning, and hands-on migration of on-premises applications to the Cloud (lift and shift, modernization).
- Designing, automating, securing, and operating public, private and hybrid clouds in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Integration, monitoring, and Cloud migration of traditional infrastructures (Oracle & Microsoft Relational Data Bases, web servers, application servers, FTP servers, Tibco queues, file servers, …).
- Automating cloud infrastructure and application delivery using modern DevOps technologies like Kubernetes, Terraform, and Ansible.
- Design and implementation of solutions and procedures for system health monitoring and 24/7 support incident and problem-solving for critical applications.
- Design of multi-country data center disaster & recovery strategies for cloud & local infrastructure.
- On-premises and Cloud security.
- Infrastructure documentation.
- Cloud technology and tools training for teams.